Monday 13 April 2009

Hello


Hello!
I've been reading various blogs over the last few months and really wanted to join in! So here is my little contribution to the world of blogging.

I'm 17 and live in a little town in England. More than anything, I like making new outfits from bargain clothes found on charity shop rails and at carboot sales! When I'm not busy hemming dresses and finishing off school work, I enjoy watching french films and playing piano.

I hope to post about things related to clothes and anything else of interest!

Sadie xxx

2 comments:

inming said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shabna said...

i just came across your blog and read every single post. You've finally given me the push to go thrifting properly and customise everything! thanks <3

http://shabsy.blogspot.com