Tuesday 12 March 2013

Fashion Compassion Guest Blogger of the Month



I am very honoured to be Fashion Compassion's guest blogger of the month for March. Founded by Ayesha Mustafa, Fashion Compassion is a great site selling beautiful artisan pieces from emerging ethical fashion brands, offering small companies based in developing countries a platform to sell to the European market. Part of the company mission is to help empower women, and the brands that are selected have been especially chosen in order to work towards this. I didn't realise it until reading in more detail, but many of the products are actually made by hand, to order!

Click here to read my little interview about sustainable fashion, including ethical shopping tips, who I admire the most, and my top picks from the site (retro yellow sun dress, anyone?).

Sadie xxx

No comments: